COMING SOON: Career Coaching by Humanitarian Careers
Launching January 2023, Duncan Ball – founder of Humanitarian Careers, will be offering a limited number of coaching courses. The six week career coaching programme aims to give recent graduates, young professionals and those looking to make a career change, the information needed to launch their own career in humanitarian aid.
The Humanitarian Careers Coaching Programmes aims to include:
- Six weekly one hour 1-2-1 coaching calls.
- Anytime access to Duncan via Whatsapp – almost immediate assistance with job applications, interview prep or to ask any further questions outside of the weekly coaching calls.
- CV template – the exact template Duncan has used to secure progressively senior roles in the aid sector.
- Complete CV review and update.
- Cover letter template – get an easy to update cover letter template ideal for applying for humanitarian jobs.
- Step-by-step job hunting strategy – learn where to find humanitarian jobs, which roles are right for you to apply for and how to quickly and easily update you CV and cover letter in order to send tailored applications for each role in minimal time.
- A complete overview of the humanitarian sector – it’s structure, ongoing changes, current issues and future trends.
Each coaching programme will be tailored to specific career aims, previous experience (if any) and what type of role within the aid sector you want to go for.
Duncan will only be taking either two or three coaching clients. This is to ensure each person on the coaching programme receives quality guidance at all times. Duncan also continues to work as a frontline humanitarian aid worker, limiting the number of coaching sessions possible.
If you are interested in joining the Humanitarian Careers Coaching Programme, please use the contact form at the bottom of the site and send a message expressing your interest.